Skip to content Skip to Content

Slender Man attacker to be re-examined by doctors

By Amy Fleury

Click here for updates on this story

    WAUKESHA, Wisconsin (WISN) — One of the women convicted in the 2014 Slender Man stabbing attack in Waukesha will be re-examined by doctors.

That’s according to court records filed Monday.

Plans to release 22-year-old Morgan Geyser from the Winnebago Mental Health Institute were supposed to be finalized Monday, but last week, hospital staff asked the judge to revoke her release after learning what books she was reading and about her contact with a man outside the hospital with an unnatural interest in her crime.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren scheduled a hearing for Thursday, March 6, to hear from the three doctors who, in January, said Geyser was ready for release.

The order filed Monday says the doctors should be prepared with comments on the “petition to revoke” and any questions by the court.

Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.

Article Topic Follows: CNN - Regional

Jump to comments ↓

CNN Newsource

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KION 46 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.