CHUALAR, Calif. (KION) Monterey County Public Works released a list of road closures still in place after flooding. Highway 101 was closed in both directions near Chualar Wednesday, but it has reopened.
As of 1:35 p.m., these roadways are still under a traffic advisory:
- Alisal Road from Hartnell Road to Sconeberg Parkway
- Esperanza Road from Highway 101 to Old Stage Road
- Hartnell Road from Alisal Road to Highway 101
- Old Stage Road from Potter Road at Old Stage Road
- Old Stage Road from Broome Road to Chualar Road
As of 1:35 p.m., these roadways are closed:
- Alisal Road from E. Alisal Road to Hartnell Road
- Chualar Road
- Old Stage Road in both directions
For more information, contact Public Works at 831-755-4925.