SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, Calif. (KION) Santa Cruz County Elections has released where residents can find its VoteMobile trailer over the next week.
The trailer will be in these locations:
- San Lorenzo Valley High School from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Oct. 19
- Liberty Bank in Boulder Creek from noon to 3 p.m. on Oct. 19
- Lighthouse Point Park on West Cliff from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Oct. 20
- Housing Matters in Santa Cruz from noon to 3 p.m. on Oct. 20
- La Posada in Santa Cruz from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 21
- Downtown Farmers Market in Santa Cruz from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Oct. 21
- Garfield Park Village in Santa Cruz from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 22
- Batteries Plus Bulbs in Scotts Valley from 9 a.m. to noon on Oct. 23
- Westside Farmers Market in Santa Cruz from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Oct. 24
- Live Oak Farmers Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Oct. 25
Election officials said the VoteMobile trailer has been popular with voters since it launched. Residents can go there to get a replacement ballot, turn in a mailed ballot, vote an accessible ballot, vote a Spanish ballot, register, vote and other services.
“Voters love the convenience of accessing voter services close to their home,” said County Clerk Gail Pellerin, “And I love making sure every voter has a positive voting experience.”
Pellerin said the trailer has been especially useful as they try to help voters who have been displaced by wildfires or who cannot leave their homes due to the COVID-19 pandemic.