MONTEREY COUNTY, Calif. (KION) The Monterey Peninsula Unified School District has started a new program to provide meals to students.
On weekdays, the district will sent out two buses to Monterey, Seaside and Marina to drop of meals for students who are 18 years old and younger.
The schedule for Route 1 in Monterey and Seaside includes:
- 12 to 12:15 p.m. Montecito Park
- 12:30 to 12:45 p.m. Pattullo Swim
- 1 to 1:15 p.m. San Lucas Street and Amador Avenue (Ocean View Church)
The schedule for Route 2 in Marina includes:
- 12 to 12:20 p.m. Marina Drive (at the back of the Marina Child Development Center)
- 12:45 to 1:05 p.m. Preston Park
An ID or enrollment is not necessary, and students do not need to be present at pickup.