San Benito County Health and Human Services confirms 14 total cases of COVID-19.
- 11 cases remain active
- Two people have recovered
- One person has died
- Two travel related cases
- Five person-to-person transmission
- Three community transmission
- Four under investigation
San Benito County Health and Human Services says 170 total patients have been tested, but that number only includes the laboratories who have reported their processed tests. 35 tests are still pending
There have been 41 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Santa Cruz County as of March 27, according to the Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency. One person has died. The case was identified as being the result of community spread.
There have been 36 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Monterey County. One person has died. The Monterey County Health Department says their total includes:
- Ten travel-related cases
- 12 person-to-person transmission (contacts to known cases either in a home, business or health care setting)
- Six community transmission
- Eight under investigation
Six people have been hospitalized.
Between March 6 and March 27, Monterey County Health Department's Public Health Laboratory has completed COVID-19 testing for 452 people.